Re: books of administrating PostgreSQL

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: books of administrating PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Unileon wrote:
> Dear all,
>
>  I have the books of Introduction and Concepts of PostgreSQL and I am
>  checking the HTML version of PostgreSQL practical concepts, but I
>  would like to have more information about how to administrate a
>  PostgreSQL server, tuning, scripts, vacuuming. More deep information.
>
>  If there is any book that anyone could recommend me (free if
>  possible), please let me know.

There is stuff on my book page about performance tuning.  I am thinking
of writing admin book.  The official documentation has a nice admin
section that covers lots of stuff.  Not sure what the other books cover
admin-wise.

Сообщение: Re: Hardware needed for 15,000,000 record DB?
Сообщение: Re: Hardware needed for 15,000,000 record DB?