JDBC driver and JBuilder 4 on Linux Anyone had success?

От Bradley Kieser
Тема JDBC driver and JBuilder 4 on Linux Anyone had success?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I have trawled the web and the newsgoroups and it seems like no-one has
really been able to get the JDBC driver working with Jbuilder. In
particular I want to get the JDBC driver working with Jbuilder 4's
database explorer.

Has anyone succeeded in this? Can they send me instructions on how to do
it?

I downloaded the .jar file and added it to the "Enterprise setup" and
default project libraries, but nothing was visible in the Exlorer
dropdown or in the DataExpress selections in any project.

I then found a reference to "postgresql.Driver" on the 'net and manually
added this to the driver choices in Explorer via the "options" menu item,
which magically made the option appear in the projects DB dropdowns as
well... but of course when I tried to use them, it gave an error saying
that the class could not be found.

If anyone has cracked this problem, please let me know!

Thanks,

Brad