Re: PGSQL 7.2.1 compile error on Red Hat 5.2 due to peercred

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: PGSQL 7.2.1 compile error on Red Hat 5.2 due to peercred
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Joe Bernstein wrote:
> (Apologies to Bruce Momjian for double-sending.  If it's a real
> annoyance, tell me so and I won't again; but I'm not subscribed
> to pgsql-ports so not sure...)
>
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 03:40:36PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > Tom Lane wrote:

> > > Just disable the code that tries to support peercred; it's certainly
> > > not a necessary feature.  (Change "#if defined(SO_PEERCRED)" to #if 0.)
>
> Thanks!  Duh!
>
> (I recognise Tom Lane's name, but will wait to do this, partly to do my
> taxes, and partly to see if anyone else screams "NO!  NO!"  But it sure
> *looks* like that's all I need, so thanks!)

I added the SO_PEERCRED code.  It is only enabled when you use 'local'
and 'ident' in pg_hba.conf.  If you don't enable that, removing this has
no effect, and it is not enabled by default.  If you do enable it, it
will not work.

Сообщение: Re: PGSQL 7.2.1 compile error on Red Hat 5.2 due to peercred
Сообщение: Re: PGSQL 7.2.1 compile error on Red Hat 5.2 due to peercred