Re: maximum java process postgres connections

От Stephen Ingram
Тема Re: maximum java process postgres connections
Дата
Re: maximum java process postgres connections  ("Nick Fankhauser" <nickf@ontko.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Wednesday 13 March 2002 10:59 pm, Dave Cramer wrote:
> As many as the backend will allow
>
> Dave

Hi Dave,

Sorry for the delay.  Thanks for the prompt response.

I got an error before (which of course I have subsequently lost)
but I'll try and repeat it.

If I manage that, do you mind having a look at it and
trying to see what it means?

cheers

steve