Re: Please Help! Trying to connect Foxpro 6.0 to RH postgresql via ODBC

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: Please Help! Trying to connect Foxpro 6.0 to RH postgresql via ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Le Jeudi 7 Mars 2002 02:25, Alan Wayne a écrit :
> I am running PostgreSQL V 7.2 on RedHat Linux. I am
> trying to access the PostgreSQL files from my
> Microsoft Visual Foxpro 6.0 application running on
> WindowsME. I think I have the Linux side correctly
> configured--I have no way of testing this.
> However, the Microsoft documentation has totally
> confused me in setting up the ODBC for Foxpro. Do I
> need a specific ODBC PostgreSQL driver on the Foxpro
> Windows side? If so, where can I find it and how do I
> install it into WindowsME?

Download and install PostgreSQL odbc driver from http://odbc.postgresql.org
Also, allow tcpi-socket connection and add your station IP server-side.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE

От: Alan Wayne
Сообщение: ODBC
От: "Corey W. Gibbs"
Сообщение: Maybe more of a VB question, but here goes