Please Help! Trying to connect Foxpro 6.0 to RH postgresql via ODBC

От Alan Wayne
Тема Please Help! Trying to connect Foxpro 6.0 to RH postgresql via ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi All

I don't know where to post this...I'm extremely new to
this and getting more confused the more I read.

I am running PostgreSQL V 7.2 on RedHat Linux. I am
trying to access the PostgreSQL files from my
Microsoft Visual Foxpro 6.0 application running on
WindowsME. I think I have the Linux side correctly
configured--I have no way of testing this.
However, the Microsoft documentation has totally
confused me in setting up the ODBC for Foxpro. Do I
need a specific ODBC PostgreSQL driver on the Foxpro
Windows side? If so, where can I find it and how do I
install it into WindowsME?

Thanks for ANY help!!!
AlanJWayne@yahoo.com