Re: Problem with array ... help!

От Alexey Slynko
Тема Re: Problem with array ... help!
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> Alexey,
>
> I believe there is has been a patch for this and the development driver
> should solve this problem.

Well, I solve this problem. I've patched the latest development version of
JDBC. There is a patch:

*** src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/ResultSet.java.orig
Tue Mar 12 14:49:59 2002
--- src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/ResultSet.java     Tue Mar 12
14:50:22 2002
***************
*** 767,772 ****
--- 767,774 ----
                        case Types.BINARY:
                        case Types.VARBINARY:
                                return getBytes(columnIndex);
+                       case Types.ARRAY:
+                               return getArray(columnIndex);
                        default:
                                String type = field.getPGType();
                                // if the backend doesn't know the type
then coerce to String