Re: News server broken ?

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: News server broken ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Its news propogation, never has been an exact thing, and since not all
sites carry the hierarchies, it is even less so ... now, if there are
posts missing on news.postgresql.org itself, then I'd be worried :)

If anyone out there running a news server wishes to carry/propogate these
groups, please feel free to contact me ...