Re: removing duplicated constraints

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: removing duplicated constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> I found the list of duplicate constraints by eyeballing the files I
> created using the methods mentioned in previous post (mainly grep and
> sort).  Then I would search in the original dump file for the the CREATE
> CONSTRAINT statement.  Using the name found there
> (RI_ConstraintTrigger_998199), I did this:
>
>   drop TRIGGER "RI_ConstraintTrigger_998189" on categories;
>
> Making sense?

Well, I'm not sure that you're guaranteed to get the same trigger names
after the restore as the ones in the dump file comments.  You may have to
look in the system table for the actual current trigger name for the
triggers with those arguments.

Сообщение: Re: removing duplicated constraints
Сообщение: Re: removing duplicated constraints