Re: 7.1->7.2 data import timestamp problems

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: 7.1->7.2 data import timestamp problems
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Sean: you are on the same track I am.  Yes, I found 9 such values in a
> timestamp field.  I corrected the data, exported, and imported into 7.2.
> All went well[1].
>
> Now my concern is how the value 'current' found its way into a timestamp
> field....  I'm looking at the application.

I have seen other reports of this.  Did anyone realized 'current' could
be stored in the database?  I remember discussion about it but I didn't
realize anyone actually used it.

Сообщение: Re: 7.1->7.2 data import timestamp problems
Сообщение: Re: 7.1->7.2 data import timestamp problems