Re: 7.1->7.2 data import timestamp problems

От Sean Chittenden
Тема Re: 7.1->7.2 data import timestamp problems
Дата
Re: 7.1->7.2 data import timestamp problems  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-admin
> [1] - the change I made: this
>
>     CREATE FUNCTION "plpgsql_call_handler" () RETURNS opaque AS
>     '/usr/local/lib/plpgsql.so', 'plpgsql_call_handler' LANGUAGE 'C';
>
> became
>
>     CREATE FUNCTION "plpgsql_call_handler" () RETURNS opaque AS
>     '/usr/local/lib/postgresql/plpgsql.so', 'plpgsql_call_handler'
>     LANGUAGE 'C';
>
> which is the default location under the latest FreeBSD port.

I've run into this a few times and have talked with the maintainer and
think that a note regarding this change may come in future versions of
the pgsql port.

Real quick, FreeBSD is currently building with MIT kerberos support
out of the box.  Are there any plans to merge in the Heimdal kerberos
patches?  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden

Сообщение: Re: 7.1->7.2 data import timestamp problems
Сообщение: Re: 7.1->7.2 data import timestamp problems