Re: Continuing problems with using OIDs via JDBC

От M. A. Sridhar
Тема Re: Continuing problems with using OIDs via JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Both the postmaster and psql programs report themselves as version 7.1.3:

bash-2.04$ psql -V
psql (PostgreSQL) 7.1.3
contains readline, history, multibyte support
Portions Copyright (c) 1996-2001, PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Portions Copyright (c) 1996 Regents of the University of California
Read the file COPYRIGHT or use the command \copyright to see the
usage and distribution terms.
bash-2.04$ which postmaster
/usr/bin/postmaster
bash-2.04$ postmaster -V