Re: Continuing problems with using OIDs via JDBC

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: Continuing problems with using OIDs via JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Sridhar-

There is a newer driver than the two you listed. Try:

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download/jdbc7.2dev-1.2.jar

Although listed as development, this is pretty stable and will work with
postgresql 7.1.

I haven't tried using it for large objects, so I can't say for sure it will
help, but it's worth trying while you wait for other responses from the
list.

-Nick

Nick Fankhauser  nickf@ontko.com  Phone 1.765.935.4283  Fax 1.765.962.9788
Ray Ontko & Co.     Software Consulting Services     http://www.ontko.com/