Any body know --- 'sql query where condition execution plan'

От raja kumar thatte
Тема Any body know --- 'sql query where condition execution plan'
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

 Hai every body,

I want to know how the--where condition--is executed in a sql query.

e.g., select aa,bb,cc from ttt where aa=100 and bb = 200 and cc =300.

my doubt is , will psql leave the record as on when it fails to satisfy a record having aa !=100

or will it chect for bb = 200 and cc = 300 also.

ie will it work like C-language if condition or not.

If i give paranthesis, will it change the execution plan accordingly.

Thanks in advance.

c u

raja

Do You Yahoo!?