Translation of the documentation

От Roberto Mello
Тема Translation of the documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
I'm starting a project to translate the PostgreSQL documentation to
Brazilian Portuguese (pt-BR we'll try to keep it close to Portugal's
Portuguese).

This translation will be explicitely licensed under a free/open license.
The current portuguese translation is not open.

So my questions:

1) Can we contribute these docs to the PostgreSQL project?
2) What flags do we need to add to the docbook sources? (so that
   "make pt-BR" could be done, for example)
3) Under what license(s) should/must the translation be put?

Thanks,

-Roberto

--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu/ USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club |------+