Re: What happend to the Exoffice XA package?

От Ned Wolpert
Тема Re: What happend to the Exoffice XA package?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Is the connection susposed to be released in the commit()?  I thought
that the application server would release it, and/or place the connection
back in the pool.  (I need to look at the spec)

Remember, the pooling side of the XA stuff for postgresql doesn't work
by itself.  I know tyrex has its own pooling system, but I had thought
that it required more behavior from the jdbc driver than we had.  Can
you create a patch so we can see your changes? I'd like to see what
changes you made.

--- Kov�cs_P�ter <peter.kovacs@sysdata.siemens.hu> wrote:
> The physical connection is not released in XAResourceImpl.commit() after
> successful commit (on the physical connection). This results in a
> constantly
> increasing number of physical connections, even if only one physical
> connection is needed at a time. (A physical connection gets
> recycled/"garbage collected", as the package internal timer for the
> transaction, in which the connection participated, expires.)

=====
Virtually,        |                   "Must you shout too?"
Ned Wolpert       |                                  -Dante
wolpert@yahoo.com |
_________________/              "Who watches the watchmen?"
4e75                                       -Juvenal, 120 AD

-- Place your commercial here --                      fnord