Re: Submittal for JDBC Pooling driver (For 7.3)

От Ned Wolpert
Тема Re: Submittal for JDBC Pooling driver (For 7.3)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Peter-

  No, this implementation is not related to the Exolab project Tyrex,
which I believe is the one you're refering to. This implementation
is so that the JDBC driver has an internal pooling system to make the
driver compatiable with the jdbc2.0 optional spec.

  With this implementation, you can still use the Tyrex package for their
pooling system.  This just extends the current JDBC driver
implementation. I submitted this package to help bring the JDBC driver
up to 2.0 compliance.

=====