Re: What happend to the Exoffice XA package?

От Ned Wolpert
Тема Re: What happend to the Exoffice XA package?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
The version on the web site doesn't contain the J2EE code since that
code is not complete, and may be buggy, as you found out. What was the
bug you fixed? Can you send details to the mailing list?

--- Kov�cs_P�ter <peter.kovacs@sysdata.siemens.hu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The jdbc7.1-1.2.jar package which I downloaded a few weeks ago from
> jdbc.postgresql.org, does not contain the XA package from Exoffice? Was
> this
> package intentionally left out from this build. Are there (licencing???)
> problems with this package? The package still appears under the CVS
> source
> tree, and it works excellently for me (except for  a small and easy to
> repair problem which I would eventually like to discuss). (Please, also
> see
> my reply to "[JDBC] Submittal for JDBC Pooling driver (For 7.3)".)
>
> Thank you
>
> Peter

=====
Virtually,        |                   "Must you shout too?"
Ned Wolpert       |                                  -Dante
wolpert@yahoo.com |
_________________/              "Who watches the watchmen?"
4e75                                       -Juvenal, 120 AD

-- Place your commercial here --                      fnord