Re: Speed, and comment on user interface

От fred@ontosys.com
Тема Re: Speed, and comment on user interface
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 08:15:52AM -0000, Dave Page wrote:
> That's some change - are you working across a dialup link?

I use a 128k ISDN connection.

While we're on the general subject, I have a comment on the user
interface in pgAdmin:  Why aren't objects listed in the detail pane
(upper right) double-clickable, as would be standard in a typical
"explorer" type interface?

For example, when I click on the 'Databases' object in the tree pane
(left side) I get a list of databases on the right.  But
double-clicking any of those database names has no effect.  I'd like
it to drill into that database, just like what happens if I expand the
Databases object in the tree pane and then single-click the database
name in the same tree.

--
Fred Yankowski           fred@OntoSys.com      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370