Re: performance tuning in large function / transaction

От MindTerm
Тема Re: performance tuning in large function / transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Dear Stephan,
 Yes, you are correct. After implementment of your
suggestion, the execution time was half of original
one ( 4 minutes -> 2 minutes ) . Then, I made some
other modifications, execution was about one minute.
 The execution time of this type of operation was 3-4
times longer as compare to oracle.  :(

M.T.

--- Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com>

majordomo@postgresql.org)