Re: performance tuning in large function / transaction

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: performance tuning in large function / transaction
Дата
Re: performance tuning in large function / transaction  ("Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
Список pgsql-sql
On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, MindTerm wrote:

>   I am writing a function (plpgsql) which equals to a
> single transaction transaction in postgresql ( as I
> known ). So I think that it is not a autocommmit mode.
>
>   I have add following lines in postgresql.conf.
>
> postgresql.conf:
> shared_buffers = 640
> wal_buffers = 80

It depends on how much memory you have, but even 640 is pretty
low (I think that works out to 5M).  Probably a few thousand
is better if you've got the ram.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: performance tuning in large function / transaction
Сообщение: Re: performance tuning in large function / transaction