Re: dropping foreign keys

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: dropping foreign keys
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Joseph Shraibman wrote:

> What is the fktable and pktable?  I tried 'fktable' and 'pktable' and
> neither of them worked.

The table the foreign key is on and the table it references, sorry, I've
gotten used to using that shorthand.

> And should I use the tgconstrname or tgname?  I'm using tgconstrname.

Ah, that'd do it.  You need to use the tgname, tgconstrname was the name
given to the actual constraint, but the name for the trigger is different.
(In 7.2 if you were using drop constraint, you'd want to use
tgconstrname).