Corrupted DB. Help.

От Anto Prijosoesilo
Тема Corrupted DB. Help.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

One of my databases was running on PostgreSQL 6.5.1
and I accidentally corrupted the pg_class file. After
I restored the file from a backup, postgres would come
up but I can't see my tables. Only the system tables
are visible and trying to SELECT * FROM mytable
returned 0 rows.

SELECT * FROM pg_class only shows the system tables,
but VACUUM would go through all the tables.

pg_class' entry in pg_class table shows that it has 95
tuples but only 47 of them are listed when I do SELECT
* FROM pg_class.

Can someone help me recover my tables?

Thanks.