Bug in ecpg that has to be fixed prior 7.2

От Michael Meskes
Тема Bug in ecpg that has to be fixed prior 7.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

while fixing a bug in ecpg that caused it to interprete a pointer to a
struct with a struct and thus using s.a syntax instead of s->a I found one
rather annoying bug. If an argument is a pointer to a struct and the
indicator is a struct ecpg segfaults. Since I don't think we can keep it
this way, I will try to fix it asap. IMO a stable release should not have
such a bug.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes