Bug #529: UPDATE fails after an index is changed

От pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Тема Bug #529: UPDATE fails after an index is changed
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Paul Smith (paul@cnt.org) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
UPDATE fails after an index is changed

Long Description
I had to drop and re-create an index on a table for a large insert. Then I needed to run an UPDATE on a different table
thatgets its values from the first table. UPDATE fails with this error message:
'ERROR:  Index 6708054 does not exist'.

Sample Code
update users set office_id = offices.office_id where users.infobase_branchid = offices.infobase_branchid and
users.infobase_perid>= 18140;

No file was uploaded with this report