Possible bug in new VACUUM code

От Jan Wieck
Тема Possible bug in new VACUUM code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,
   I  just stumbled over a very hard to reproduce error. Running   a "VACUUM ANALYZE <table>" concurrently to a
database heavy   under  load  caused a SELECT ... FOR UPDATE with full primary   key qualification to return multiple
resultsfrom that table.   The  table  contains  only  a few rows which receive ton's of   updates.

   System is 7.2B3 under Linux.
   Will try to produce a test case, just to let ppl know  early.

Jan