Re: PL/pgSQL examples NOT involving functions

От Aasmund Midttun Godal
Тема Re: PL/pgSQL examples NOT involving functions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Well - it is not 'compiled' until the first time you run it - this is so that it will work with circular dependancies.
Iam not sure how much it compiles it, but I think it at least stores parse-trees, because if you drop a table and
recreateit and run the same function on it, it will cause an error a la 'can't find relation 11312'.

Regards,

Aasmund.

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:09:42 -0500, "Andrew G. Hammond" <drew@xyzzy.dhs.org> wrote:

Aasmund Midttun Godal