Re: Caching query plan...

От Fernando Schapachnik
Тема Re: Caching query plan...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
En un mensaje anterior, Christian Meunier escribió:
> Was wondering if something is worked to get a pool of cached query plan in
> Postgresql ?
> the topic [cached query plan] on the TODO list is a bit out of date and i
> believe this feature could decently improve performance.

Some guys on my university made an implementation of cached query
plans on Postgres as they degree thesis. I don't know the details,
but if there is interest I might be able to contact them (they might
be already reading this list, OTOH...)

Regards

Fernando P. Schapachnik
Gerente de tecnología de red