Status of 7.2

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Status of 7.2
Дата
Re: Status of 7.2  ("Tille, Andreas" <TilleA@rki.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
OK, 7.2 is looking _very_ good.  We have very few open items.  They are:
Source Code Changes-------------------Compile in syslog feature by default? (Peter, Tom)AIX compile (Tatsuo)Libpq++
compileon Solaris (Peter)Documentation Changes---------------------

The always-updated list is at:
ftp://candle.pha.pa.us/pub/postgresql/open_items.

I also have created a post-7.2 list of items that are either patches
that need to be applied or discussed for 7.3.  That is at:
http://candle.pha.pa.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches2

This list is longer than usual.  Seems we have quite a number of things
in-progress that can be worked on as soon as 7.2 is complete.  If there
are things there than can be decided now, please dig in and send an
email to the hackers list.

Once we start 7.3, I will use that list to request patches to complete
these items.  Because we are done development on 7.2, people can start
working on patches now.  If you send them to the lists, I will load them
up on the page and apply them as soon as 7.3 starts.

Pennsylvania19026