Re: Proposal: 7.2b2 today

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Proposal: 7.2b2 today
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> the patch adds a --with-python switch to confiugure, and appropriate lines
> to the make files to compile it ... I would *like* to see it in beta2
> unless someone can see a glaring error in it that would cause us to have
> to delay beta2 ...
>
> its less then 50 lines ... cna you please take a quick peak at it adn
> apply it if you don't see anything jump out at you?

Unfortunately I don't understand configure.in well enough to have any
comment on the code.  I recommend we make beta2 and give others time to
review it.  If it is OK, we can add it later.  We do have some other
open items like the Libpq signal handling and AIX compile so we are not
done applying things yet anyway.

Pennsylvania19026