Re: Proposal: 7.2b2 today

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Proposal: 7.2b2 today
Дата
Re: Proposal: 7.2b2 today  (darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain))
Список pgsql-hackers
the patch adds a --with-python switch to confiugure, and appropriate lines
to the make files to compile it ... I would *like* to see it in beta2
unless someone can see a glaring error in it that would cause us to have
to delay beta2 ...

its less then 50 lines ... cna you please take a quick peak at it adn
apply it if you don't see anything jump out at you?