Re: PgAccess on OS X--was "tcl wish--simple configure

От postgresql
Тема Re: PgAccess on OS X--was "tcl wish--simple configure
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Russ,

are you using the 8.4a version. I got this from ADC news.

-----------
Apple is pleased to announce a native port of TK version 8.4a4 for Mac
OS X10.1. TK is a rapid application GUI toolkit used by Tcl, Perl, and
Python. The TK release allows script developers to run existing GUI
applications with a native Aqua look and feel directly on Mac OS X v10.1.
As part of Apple's ongoing commitment to Open Source, this port has been
released under a BSD-style license.  Apple's changes have been and will
continue to be submitted to the main Tcl/Tk CVS repository at
tcl.sourceforge.net.

This initial port only supports Tk for use with Tcl;  we are working on
integrating this into the main branch of Tk, and from there we expect it
to be integrated into the versions used with Perl and Python.
If you'd like to help, please join the discussions on darwin-
development@lists.apple.com.

Sincerely,
Ernest Prabhakar
Open Source Product Manager