Re: ecpg - GRANT bug

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: ecpg - GRANT bug
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 10:27:42AM +0100, Lee Kindness wrote:
> And the patch below corrects a pet peeve I have with ecpg, all errors
> and warnings are output with a line number one less than reality...

I wish I knew where this comes from. I've been trying to track this bug down
for years now, but have yet to find the reason. Okay, didn't check for quite
some time now, but the first time I committed a fix was March 1998. But
somehow I still haven't found all problems it seems.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De