Re: delete/vacuum not freeing disk space

От Joshua Franklin
Тема Re: delete/vacuum not freeing disk space
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sorry, I realize now that my original post was very
unclear. I read the FAQ and therefore know that just
running VACUUM will not show decreased disk usage.
However, I would expect that after deleting 1/6 of the
db and running vacuum, the db would quit growing on
the disk (except for maybe some logs). What I've been
seeing is that the db is growing on the disk at about
the same rate as before.