Re: CVS changes

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: CVS changes
Дата
Re: CVS changes
Список pgsql-hackers

> just about to be moved to the new server, now that the new 18gi drive has
> been installed ... plan on getting that done this afternoon ...

Don't rush.  I am setting up my system to check the SGML docs every 15
minutes and rebuild if necessary.  Overnight builds are not frequent
enough for people modifying the SGML files.  This way they can commit
changes and check in fifteen minutes to see the changes in HTML.

They are now at:
http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml

I will add a link to the bottom of the developer's page.

Pennsylvania19026