Re: Server crash caused by CHECK on child

От Kevin Way
Тема Re: Server crash caused by CHECK on child
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> -- I don't think that I only found a minor bug compared to
> -- the other you wrote in your last letter: the backend crash
> -- is caused by the same CHECK constraint in the child table.

Oooh, my bad.  I should run your scripts before assuming I know how
they fail.

> -- However, for you without time to analyzing Kevin's huge
> -- scheme, here is the very simplified, crash-causing script.

Thank you so much for finding this simplified method of crashing
Postgres.  Hopefully somebody can find a fix now.

> -- I am hunting it, but I have to learn all what this query-executing
> -- about, so probably it takes uncomparable longer for me than for
> -- a developer.

That's my problem as well, though your example is vastly easier to
trace than mine.

-Kevin Way

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: