Re: USA Disaster

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: USA Disaster
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> To all PostgreSQL People who are affected by the recent attacks:
>
>    Please accept our condolence to those who have perished in the attack.
>
>    To those who suffered injuries, we wish your early recovery.
>
>    To the Postgres People: Let us continue the work in spite of the
> terror.

I want to thank the many PostgreSQL users around the globe who have sent
condolences to the  United States during this tragedy.  It is very
touching to see the outpouring of support during this difficult time for
the United States.

Some have questioned whether this topic is appropriate for our mailing
lists.  Let me just mention that for many people, their only personal
contact with US citizens is through these lists.  I believe that is why
the topic is of such interest.