Re: Installation location of Perl and Python modules

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: Installation location of Perl and Python modules
Дата
Re: Installation location of Perl and Python modules
Список pgsql-general

#2 sounds like the closest to what I need for building the Debian package,
which is to install to $(DESTDIR)/usr/lib/perl5 in such a way that it will
work fine when $(DESTDIR) is copied to /. I also want the man page under
$(DESTDIR)/usr/share/man.  So the package ends up like this:

$ dpkg -L libpgperl
/.
/usr
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/libpgperl
/usr/share/doc/libpgperl/copyright
/usr/share/doc/libpgperl/README.gz
/usr/share/doc/libpgperl/changelog.Debian.gz
/usr/share/man
/usr/share/man/man3
/usr/share/man/man3/Pg.3pm.gz
/usr/share/lintian
/usr/lib
/usr/lib/postgresql
/usr/lib/postgresql/lib
/usr/lib/postgresql/lib/plperl.so
/usr/lib/perl5
/usr/lib/perl5/auto
/usr/lib/perl5/auto/Pg
/usr/lib/perl5/auto/Pg/Pg.so
/usr/lib/perl5/auto/Pg/Pg.bs
/usr/lib/perl5/auto/Pg/autosplit.ix
/usr/lib/perl5/Pg.pm

but has been built under $(DESTDIR).

I have to do a bit of tweaking at the moment to get it right.

     "I am crucified with Christ; nevertheless I live; yet
      not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I
      now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son
      of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."
                                         Galatians 2:20