Re: NullPointerException on next()

От Thomas O'Dowd
Тема Re: NullPointerException on next()
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Yep, it used to work. I got caught by it too after an upgrade :) I think
you're right about the exception that's being thrown, it shouldn't be
the NullPointerException.

Tom.

Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom@nooper.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs

От: Bryan Field-Elliot
Сообщение: How to read PG Circle and Point types from JDBC?