Re: Postgresql/Cold Fusion cfinsert date problems

От Paul Haddon
Тема Re: Postgresql/Cold Fusion cfinsert date problems
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 09:20:30AM -0500, Jeff Eckermann wrote:

> Is this a formatting issue, or are you actually getting different dates from
> the ones that you are entering?

I've tried using the date format functions of CF, and I've tried creating
strings such as '2001-02-17'. Nothing makes a difference.

Looking at the ODBC log, specified in the ODBC data source, shows that
the ODBC driver is passing Postgresql the string 'YYYY-MM-DD', with the
numbers being that of todays date.

> 2. Your cold fusion app is doing it.

Possibly. I'll try and check it through the CF support areas.

Thanks

Paul Haddon
Technical Services Manager
Hartingdale Internet