Re: PyGreSQL pg.error Exception

От Jason Earl
Тема Re: PyGreSQL pg.error Exception
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Try this:

try:   db = pg.connect(parameters)
except pg.error, error_message   print error_message

I tend to write the except statement a little
differently to remind me that the first parameter to
except is actually expecting a tuple.  So instead I
generally write:

except (pg.error,), error_message

Yes, that looks ugly.  But two months later I don't
have to look in the info file to see how to call
except.

I hope that is helpful,

Jason