Need help

От Hitesh Shah
Тема Need help
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear Sir,
    I am working in private limited company in
Ahmedabad,Gujarat,India.In a company we have a network
of linux operating system & generally development is
on Java web and application side.We are using
postgresql as a backend in our esteemed
organisation,but we could not able to make that all
the database is available on server and user can
access those database.So to remove this type of
difficulty we need ur help?
    Please kindly reply me on my e-mail address.My name
is Hitesh Shah and the address of a company is:

ZEN SOLUTIONS
9th floor,THE CHAMBERS
Gandhinagar-Sarkhej Highway
Oppo.Gurudwara