Re: Information passing, Perl, Unix and Postgresql Database

От Roberto Mello
Тема Re: Information passing, Perl, Unix and Postgresql Database
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 02:38:14PM -0400, Issurdatt, Portia CECOM RDEC STCD SRC wrote:
> I need to extract information from a database table, do another query on
> that information, then pass only the new information to a new table using
> postgresql database and Unix.
You might be able to do it with subqueries. PostgreSQL 7.1 has
subqueries in the FROM clause as well al regular sebqueries.Read the subqueries chapter of Bruce Momjian's PostgreSQL
book for more info, or give us more information. The book is at
http://www.ca.postgresql.org/docs/awbook.html
-Roberto
--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club |------+ Roberto Mello - Computer Science, USU -
http://www.brasileiro.net      http://www.sdl.usu.edu - Space Dynamics Lab, Developer    _ _ _ _ _ _ ////||||||||||||||

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Joseph Shraibman
Сообщение: Re: 'record old is unassigned yet' when using trigger in 7.1.1
От: Joseph Shraibman
Сообщение: Re: 'record old is unassigned yet' when using trigger in 7.1.1