Re: 'record old is unassigned yet' when using trigger in 7.1.1

От Joseph Shraibman
Тема Re: 'record old is unassigned yet' when using trigger in 7.1.1
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
OK I tried:
create function utbl_set_statchangedate() returns opaque as '      begin      IF TG_OP = \'INSERT\' OR OLD.status <>
NEW.status    THEN    NEW.statchangedate = CURRENT_DATE;     END IF;return NEW;end;

' language 'plpgsql';

... but that had the same problem.  So then I tried:

create function utbl_set_statchangedate() returns opaque as
'begin      IF TG_OP = \'UPDATE\'     THEN         NEW.statchangedate := CURRENT_DATE;     ELSE IF OLD.status <>
NEW.status    THEN    NEW.statchangedate := CURRENT_DATE;     END IF;return NEW;end;

' language 'plpgsql';

but now I'm getting:
NOTICE:  plpgsql: ERROR during compile of utbl_set_statchangedate near
line 10
ERROR:  parse error at or near ";"

--
Joseph Shraibman