Generating reports with LaTex from PgSQL db?

От Antonio Gennarini - Geotronix
Тема Generating reports with LaTex from PgSQL db?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi.

I'm experiencing the great power of both Postgres and Latex and read some where that it is possible to generate Latex
reportsreading data from a Postgre database. Is it ture?

What must i read to configure an interface between latex and postgres? Mostly what must i install besides postgres and
latexon my linux machine? Is it easy to generate these reports in this way?

Thanks.
--
                 Antonio Gennarini
                Crecchio, CH - ITALY