MS Access 97 ODBC opens 2 connections to the backend?

От Tim Frank
Тема MS Access 97 ODBC opens 2 connections to the backend?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Everyone,

    I didn't get any response on the ODBC list for a week so I am trying the
general list to try and get some help.
    I have just been experimenting with MS Access and ODBC with PostgreSQL
and find that it opens 2 connections to the backend when I open a linked
table or form that is based on a linked table.
    I was just wondering if this was "normal" behaviour or if there should
only be a single connection and I just don't have something configured
properly.  I am using v7.01.004 of the ODBC driver on Windows 98.  The
backed is 7.0.x for now, but will probably be 7.1 in the near future.

Thanks for any help.

Tim Frank