Re: [OT] PgSQL Feature List

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: [OT] PgSQL Feature List
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Raju -
You're basically looking for marketing materials, which has never been
a strength of open source projects: it's a business need, really. The
problem seems to be that an old list is _worse_ than no list, and noone
has the time/incentive to keep a list up to date.

If you do write something up, be sure to send a copy back to the lists,
so at least it's in the archives, with a date on it, for the next person.

Another place to look is www.greatbridge.com. GreatBridge is having a
go at providing commercial distributions of PostgreSQL. As a business,
they've the incentive to keep this kind of marketing materials up to date.