Re: anti Christian bias?

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: anti Christian bias?
Дата
Re: anti Christian bias?  ("Stefan Waidele jun." <St.Waidele.jun@Krone-neuenburg.de>)
Список pgsql-general
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Karl DeBisschop wrote:  > As for postgresql
> > having an anit-Christian bias? I think Lamar and > Bruce, among
> > others, could not be accused of an anti-Christian bias.
> >
> > Thanks, Karl.
> >
> > As a matter of fact, I am an ordained Baptist minister.  Don't
> > know about Bruce -- other than I like his catchy .sig... :-)
>
> Wow, pretty cool.  I am just an underling.  :-)
>
> > If anyone asks about my .sig, I witness accordingly.  Otherwise,
> > I'm not pushy -- not in this venue, at least.
>
> Becoming a Christian was the best thing that ever happened to me, and I
> want to share that, but I don't want to make people uncomfortable
> either.

    Yeah, another religious thread :-)

    Is  it  allowed  to borrow the Cristian rules even if I don't
    believe in God and don't pray?  Do they fall under  the  GPCL
    (General  Public  Christian  License) or are they distributed
    under a BSDish style license? What if I link myself to them -
    does  all  I'm doing then become property of the pope or some
    church?

    I'm not able to find any applicable disclaimers in my copy of
    the  Bible.   A  quick  look  into  the  Koran didn't show up
    anything either.

Jan