Re: Debian Package problems

От Roberto Mello
Тема Re: Debian Package problems
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 11:38:18AM -0400, Stan Brown wrote:
>     I don;t have a clue. But I also am having fits with the Debian package for
>     "stable" It installs fine, and then I su to postgres. At that point in time
>     psql will connect, but createuser fails :-(
>
>     I would be interested in what yu find out.
I changed /etc/postgresql/pg_hba.conf so that local users are "trust"
again (instead of password).You are looking for this line (already changed):

local        all                                            trust
That's probably not the safest way, but now that I can do something
(because postgres can actually talk to the DB), I will change it back to
password.

> Windows 98: n.
>     useless extension to a minor patch release for 32-bit extensions and
>     a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system
>     originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit
>     company that can't stand for 1 bit of competition.
:) Remarkably accurate!
-Roberto
--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club |------+ Roberto Mello - Computer Science, USU -
http://www.brasileiro.net      http://www.sdl.usu.edu - Space Dynamics Lab, Developer

C program run.  C program crash.  C programmer quit.