Re: Need PostgreSQL startup scripts

От Russell Hires
Тема Re: Need PostgreSQL startup scripts
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I had the same problem with the start up script on debian myself. Rebooting
took care of it, though I'm not sure why. I wasn't able to just simply type
"/etc/init.d/postgresql start" and it start. I did a complete reboot and it
did start.

Russell

      "I don't care if you're going nowhere,
       Just take good care of the world."